Covid Policy At Hair By Elements Salon In Bishop's Stortford
We are continuing with our current Covid protocols at Hair by Elements. Our team members will wear a visor or face mask during your service and our guests will also be required to wear a mask when visiting the salon.
In the salon, we will continue providing care packs for each guest containing their own towels, mask, and gown and our screens will remain in place. All surfaces will be sanitised between each guest.
We have chosen to keep these measures in place for the safety of our guests and our team.
What Happens When You Book Your Appointment?
When you book your appointment we will:
- Ask for your name, email and mobile phone number
- Take a deposit to guarantee your appointment (£50 for hair colour; £20 for hair cut)
-Text you with your appointment reminder
- Email some important forms which need completing (e.g. patch test and COVID forms)
- A gentle reminder: If you are unable to make your appointment, you must give us at least 24 hours' notice or risk losing your deposit. We will also be happy to move your appointment to another day and time, without risking your deposit. There may be unforeseen circumstances that make it impossible for you to make your appointment and cannot reschedule. In this case, we would look to potentially give a full refund of the deposit.
Social Distancing Measures
We are committed to social distancing. However, as our industry requires us to be close proximity of each other, we are putting additional measures in place. All consultations will be carried out with us behind the chair talking via the mirror. This goes against how we feel about consultations but this will be the safest way for us to work at this time. We will have distance between our work stations depending on official guidelines. We do ask that you attend your appointments on your own as we will not be able to accommodate partners, children or friends unless they have an appointment with a different stylist at the same time.
Personal One To One Experience
Thank you so much for taking the first steps to having great hair.
Our philosophy is to ensure you receive a unique and bespoke service that is individual to you. We embrace the individuality of our guests and want to ensure that you not only receive a great hair cut and beautiful colour, but that you enjoy our safe, friendly and professional environment.
We want your journey and experience with us to leave you feeling relaxed, refreshed and confident.
We can’t wait to see you and welcome you into our salon.
Important Information About Skin Testing (Allergy Alert Test)
Please note: Because of Coronavirus and the new protocols that we must adhere to regarding our insurance and new legislation, we follow a colour responsible policy for the safety and peace of mind of our guests and team members. In particular, you must have an Allergy Alert Test (also known as a skin test or patch test) 48 hours before your appointment:
- if you have had Coronavirus (since your last colour or skin test).
- if you have had the Coronavirus vaccine (since your last colour or skin test).
- if you have coloured your hair at home.
- if you have not visited the salon for 4-6 months or longer.
- if you are new to Hair by Elements and would like your hair coloured.
Please also note that we have a 48-hour cancellation policy. A minimum of 48 hours or two working days’ notice is required to re-schedule, cancel, or change any services you have booked with us. If you fail to give 48 hours or two working days’ notice you will lose your deposit. Thank you for your co-operation.