3 Things Your Stylist May Ask You
Top 3 Tips Your Stylist Should Make You Aware Of During Your Visit to Hair by Elements Salon in Bishop’s Stortford
Please don’t be offended when your stylist discusses a home care plan or makes you aware of other services or treatments that we offer.
Your stylist is doing you a disservice if they don’t make you aware of what we offer to ensure your hair is getting the very best care and attention.
After all they are just being professional and doing their job by giving you the best service and experience possible.
Read on to find out more…
TIP 1: HOME CARE
Your stylist will advise you on the correct products to use at home. Why?
- To help reduce colour fade
- To make your hair colour more durable
- To enable you to create the same style/look at home
- To help nourish your hair and scalp
- To advise you on how to use the products, where to apply and how much to use.
TIP 2: HAIR & SCALP TREATMENTS
Your stylist will offer and recommend the correct treatment for you. Why?
- So you can nourish and hydrate your hair and scalp
- To help feed your hair and scalp with vitamins, proteins and moisture
- To protect your hair against pollution, humidity and general damage from the sun, hair dryers and irons.
- To reduce colour fade.
TIP 3: BOND PRO
Your stylist will discuss the benefits of Bond Pro. Why?
- It strengthens the hair from within
- It restores, repairs and balances the hair structure
- It reduces colour fade
- Your colour will look and feel amazing.