Salon Policies at Hair by Elements In Bishop's Stortford
When you book your appointment, we will:
- Ask for your name, email and mobile phone number.
- Take a deposit to guarantee your appointment (£50 for hair colour; £20 for hair cut) which will be deducted from the total cost of your appointment on the day.
-Text you with your appointment reminder.
- Email you prior to your appointment with important reminders, such as your Allergy Alert test and any changes to salon policy.
- A gentle reminder: If you are unable to make your appointment, you must give us at least 48 hours' notice or risk losing your deposit. We will also be happy to move your appointment to another day and time, without risking your deposit. Please note, failure to provide 48 hours’ notice will incur payment of your deposit of full amount. There may be unforeseen circumstances that make it impossible for you to make your appointment and cannot reschedule. In this case, we would look to potentially give a full refund of the deposit.
- IMPORTANT: For all guests having colour: New clients require an Allergy Alert Test a minimum of 48 hours in advance of colour services. Existing colour clients require a test if a period of six months or more passes between colour services with us, if you have had Coronavirus (since your last colour or skin test), if you have had the Coronavirus vaccine (since your last colour or skin test) or if you have coloured your hair at home.
- We do implement an age restriction for all colouring services which is 16.